Saint Saba Church in Blawza
Saint Saba’s Church in Blawza was established on 6 /10/1900.
The Church is located on Lot 17 of the Blawza land which has a land size is 476 sqm.
The Church has undergone significant renovations twice since its inception – the first time in 1900 and the second in 1990.
In 2002, the Church steeple was reconstructed to ensure its longevity.