Statement of Objectives
The objectives of The Australian Blouza Association Incorporated are:
- To support and uphold the Constitution and Laws of the Commonwealth of Australia and every state
- To encourage and assist all people in Australia of ancestry in the town of Blouza in the North of Lebanon to become integrated in Australian Society and to foster and encourage social relationships and good fellowship between them and Australians.
- To foster and encourage amongst all people in Australia of ancestry in the town of Blouza in the North of Lebanon intellectual and social pursuits and to assist them in adjusting themselves to the conditions of society in Australia.
- To inspire and train by self imposed standards and example all people in Australia of ancestry in Blouza in the North of Lebanon in the qualities and elements of leadership and according to the highest social ideals and aims to enable them to mutually support each other in their participation in civic, educational, social, charitable, cultural, professional and sporting opportunities and pursuits.
- To foster and encourage amongst all people in the Australia of ancestry in Blouza in the North of Lebanon the concept of family life and family awareness and togetherness, ensuring that the traditions of respect for that way of life are always maintained, practiced and appreciated by.
- To assist Arabic speaking people with any social welfare problems they may have by the supply of advice and information.
- To consider, deal with, and assist in the resolution of the special problems encountered by Arabic speaking women in Australian society and to advise on the take such remedial action as to the committee shall from time to time deem fit.
- To raise funds by way of donations, levies, organizing social gatherings, selling lotteries in the form of art unions.
- To promote and encourage the speaking of the English and Arabic languages by those people in Australia by Lebanese ancestry who are unable to speak both languages and for this purpose to procure the delivery of lectures and instructions and to form and maintain a library of historic, artistic, sporting and other literature of the use.
- To promote the education and development of Lebanese and Australian youth including the encouragement of high school and tertiary studies and of Lebanese music, art and literature in.
- To promote the establishment of and/or to establish infant welfare centers, infant clinics, infants’ supervised playgroups and pre-school education centers.
- To assist in the relief of poverty and genuine hardship amongst people in Australia and Lebanon and in particular those from, or with ancestry from the town of Blouza in North Lebanon.
- To make donations for patriotic or charitable purposes.
- To assist with the care of the elderly and those bereaved amongst people in Australia with ancestry from the town of Blouza in the North of Lebanon.
- To do all such other things as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of the objects and exercise of the powers of the organization.